MOHfit Bootcamp club is about changing your life, physically, mentally, and in some cases even spiritually. No matter who you are or your sex or race or even fitness level this is our safe place, come and take the first step to a healthier – active new you.
What separates us from the rest?
There really is no description for what we do. We take dance, aerobics, Bootcamp, HITT, low impact, and group training and roll them into one big fun session.
We use, tried, and tested existing routines. We make our own from well-researched information and we even try and incorporate some silliness into it. It’s hard to explain, you just have to experience it for yourself.
The club was started for a few reasons:
- For people who do not feel comfortable in a gym environment.
- MOHfit is for people who do NOT want expensive gym contracts but want to become more active.
- For people who want to belong to a group and feel at home.
- To have fun and do something that no one else is doing.
We have rules.
- NO judging – we support the mind, body, and soul.
- If you can’t keep up, just keep moving.
- Do what your body allows you and what feels comfortable for you.
- Keep improving.
Where? When? and Cost?
The first session is free to try.
Address: 42 Broadway E, Valhalla, Centurion, 0185 (Valhalla tennis club across the old Absa.)
EXERCISES and strengthens every gland, organ, and cell simultaneously in your body – no other exercise can do this
MINIMIZES incurrence of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
EXPANDS the capacity for fuel storage, increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
STABILIZES the nervous system – resulting in increased resistance to environmental, physical, emotional and mental stress.
OXYGENATES all the tissues – and where there is oxygen there cannot be disease.
BOOSTS lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. (This system acts as your body’s internal vacuum cleaner)3
STRONG NATION is a revolutionary high-intensity workout led by music to motivate you to crush your ultimate fitness goals.
Tone your muscles.
Tone your abs, legs, glutes, and arms as you squat, plank, and burpee. STRONG NATION is a kick-ass total-body workout.
Maximize your burn.
Combining a high-intensity workout with muscle conditioning stimulates a higher caloric burn for the entire workout and a higher rate of post-workout burn. So start torching calories. The afterburn will let you know it’s working.
Challenge your core.
Bodyweight training requires an enormous amount of core engagement in every exercise. With one quadrant of the class entirely dedicated to floor exercises, the 29 muscles that make up your core won’t know what hit them.
Make every minute count.
It’s quite simple: the reverse-engineered music pushes you to do more, so you see results faster. Get ready to discover what you’re really capable of.
STRONG 30™ packs a challenging total-body workout into 30 minutes. This efficient and focused class helps you fit fitness into any schedule.
Here dance meets boot-camp. No matter if you have 2 left feet you will be able to do this session. Routines designed to make you move those hips and work those glutes and have fun at the same time. So why MIX. We take the best of the industry and mix them all up. As well as different genres and styles.
Mix can be enjoyed by everyone and from any ages, We even Work in some TABATA style work
30 Min Boot camp session based on X-training Science. Full body workout using either DIY or Profesional equipment and Bodyweight movements. Strength to a ploy to the core to cardio to functional all in one session.
No weights- no Problem you can fill Water bottles 1L = 1KG, you can use cans and brooms and even a coffee table works wonders to practice those pullups – Limit is only your imagination.
Keep an eye out on our articles we will scout the internet for some awesome ideas.
Customize your schedule to fit your lifestyle
(please note Mohfit reserves the right to change cost at any given time)
- Registration R160 – This includes a gift that will be delivered to your door or at the courts, and is a once-off.
- Physical Sessions At the above address – R250 (Weather is no problem if it rains we all move online )
- Purley Virtual Via Zoom – R150 per month
- On-demand – Coming soon ( exercise either in live or stream a session)
- One-on-one training (personal training) packages are also available. Contact us for Quotes and assessment
- Assessment R350 – About one hour ( PARQ and fitness test)
- 2 sessions a week @ R130 per session
- 3 sessions a week @ R120 per session
- 4 session a week @ R110 per session
- 5 session a week @ R100 per session
Schedule All sessions 30 min so you can do both sessions
|5: 15 PM – STRONG Nation||5: 15 PM – Bootcamp|
|6 PM – BOB (Rebound).||6 PM – MOHfit MIX|
|5: 15 PM – BOB (Rebound).||5: 15 PM – MOHfit MIX|
|6 PM – STRONG Nation||6 PM – Bootcamp|
|5:30 PM BOB (Rebound).||N/A|